Position in the organization: Member
1. How did you become a member of Active?
I guess it was because I'm a member of Juvente Norway, which is a member of Active, and that kind of makes me a member as well!
2. What do you like the most about Active?
That there are people from all of Europe, it's great! I love to meet new people, especially from other countries! I also like that all Active-people are very engaged, they really care, they have a lot to tell, and I surely learn a LOT from other members!
3. Which Active camps did you attend?
I was prep-team-member (bragging, haha, sorry) for the seminar "Tolerance, the harmony in differences", in Czech Republic!
4. What activities/workshops did you attend during summer camps?
EMBARASSING. Honestly, I haven't been to any summer camp..
5. Please share the funniest moment in Active event.
That must be Sasha, when were having a prep meeting in Sweden, we were being silly and loud, and then she says: "You need to fuck yous"!
And I said: "Excuse me"?
She said: "Fuck yous"!
And she meant "focus".. I hope I'm not the only one who found that funny..
6. Describe Active in 5 words.
Interesting, exciting, fun, experience, friends.
7. What did you get from Active?
I learnt how to organize, how to work with other people, and how to check my mail DAILY. I got new friends, I learned about different cultures and I laughed a lot!:)